Minutes of Power in 9.1.0 meeting

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 17:54:51 EST 2008

Greg, Chris, Joe, Erik, Mitch and Deepak met on Thursday 12/4.

Minutes:
Will use the feature roadmap for tracking:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Feature_roadmap#Power_management

We need to address the three separate high level areas on that page.

We rewrote the requirement and listed all bugs and areas of work in the
specification section. We integrated all of Gnu's comments (some must
fix, some should fix and one should be moved to network).

We wrote down who owns each of the listed requirements in the owners
section.

Action items:
* Chris to make some additions to requirement linking in the existing
documentation, including what happens when the lid is closed.

* Mitch and Deepak to figure out who works on requirement 12.

* Joe to write test plan and get it reviewed.

* Paul to write an explanation of what power button should do and update
that requirement and specification.

* Richard to determine how to address the no regressions requirement and
how to measure the success of the feature in terms of Amps used.

Comments and questions welcome. I will check with you on status of your
action items next week.

Thanks,

Greg S