wiki.laptop.org upgrade

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 11:51:06 EST 2008

> I don't understand that comment.  What "several efforts" are you talking
> about?  I don't think there were several efforts to publicize this outage -
> if so, the scope of those efforts wasn't sufficient IMHO.

Wouldn't a central location like an outages or maintenance mailing
list for all those people that want to be informed about outages and
planned maintenance and notifications of said outage planned or
otherwise be the way to deal with such issues? That way there is no
need of "several efforts" but just a single mail to the list within a
reasonable time frame as a central definitive location of what's
happening.

Peter