Blocks? and bug 8090

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Wed Aug 27 13:15:37 EDT 2008

Hi Eben,

On 27 Aug 2008, at 15:52, Eben Eliason wrote:

> It's not really an issue of speed.  The launcher in current joyrides
> has a half-dozen serious behavioral bugs.  I worked with Marco to
> create a patch for this, which cleans up all but one tiny behavioral
> glitch, and which after 3+ days of testing by myself and a few others
> has yielded no side effects.  The patch (attached to #7669) fixes more
> than half of the bugs listed in #8090, and is a really big win in that
> regard; I think the patch should be seriously considered for 8.2.0,
> considering the extent of the brokenness of the current behavior.

I posted an issue I was seeing with your patch to the sugar list (in
response to your email presenting the patch to test), I've now added
the text as a comment to #7669 (as I saw no response), does any one
else see this failure while using the patch?

	http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7669#comment:10

--Gary