Blocks? and bug 8090

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 10:52:21 EDT 2008

It's not really an issue of speed.  The launcher in current joyrides
has a half-dozen serious behavioral bugs.  I worked with Marco to
create a patch for this, which cleans up all but one tiny behavioral
glitch, and which after 3+ days of testing by myself and a few others
has yielded no side effects.  The patch (attached to #7669) fixes more
than half of the bugs listed in #8090, and is a really big win in that
regard; I think the patch should be seriously considered for 8.2.0,
considering the extent of the brokenness of the current behavior.

- Eben