increased transient traffic in #olpc-ayuda

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Tue Aug 26 17:14:23 EDT 2008

During g1g1 the support-gang (even before it was formalized) answered
questions in #olpc-help and many important questions get answered there on a
regular basis.

If there were a few support-ganger's available we would have a great
resource for providing documentation and structuring things for the actual
kids we're supposed to be supporting.

Personally I am going to use it as a great resource to help me learn written
spanish.  Hopefully the kids just don't teach me 'My hovercraft is full of
eels'.

/me adds #olpc-ayuda to his freenode script

--S