Weekend 2008/8/22

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Fri Aug 22 21:56:57 EDT 2008

Michael Stone wrote several things that needed to be written, including:

  * the detailed 8.2.0 release roadmap: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/8.2.0

  * a plan for systematic testing of 8.2.0 (to be published soon), to
    complement the wonderful exploratory testing contributed on devel@

  * new Trac reports for 8.2.0 'proposed blockers' and 'polish' tickets
    (see http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Trac_queries)

  * answers to many questions that he encountered.

--

Next week, we hope to publish an unsigned 8.2.0 Alpha release candidate
for widespread exploratory and systematic testing. Please be prepared to

(Note: We didn't have a weekly build this week due to both Koji's
downtime and due to our transition between build streams. Apologies
about that.)