Build 754 (8.2)

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 01:45:17 EDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 8:17 AM, C. Scott Ananian <cscott at laptop.org> wrote:
> I've made build 754 on the stable 8.2 stream, resynchronized to
> joyride-2313. (See http://dev.laptop.org/~bert/8.2-joyride.html)

I've just uploaded an update to ds-backup that should get into
'stable'. It contains a trivial fix affecting the client side that can
block backups from working. The packages are in my
~/public_rpms/joyride with an updated ChangeLog.

Should I put them in ~/public_rpms/8.2 or something like that? Looking
at the pilgrim git repo, I suspect I should, so I will set it up.
Maybe it even works.

The new package has a single trivial change for the client - shown here:

http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=users/martin/ds-backup.git;a=commitdiff;h=dbae5b7e2cfef3354e0ef0ca4ea190351b38e0dc

it is very low impact, and fixes a real bug.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions