Tribute To Randy Pausch

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Fri Aug 15 19:01:13 EDT 2008

Thanks Greg for the heads up.

I've stumbled across his work, lectures, and adventures several times over
the past 6 months during his battle with Pancreatic Cancer .  I hadn't seen
an update for quite awhile

Drilling down a bit further in some of the links I have bookmark... here's
some more further details...

His own site with links to his work, videos, and more..
http://download.srv.cs.cmu.edu/~pausch/

CMU's article of his passing.
http://www.cmu.edu/homepage/beyond/2008/summer/an-enduring-legacy.shtml

Randy Paush's famous "Last Lecture" about achieving your childhood dreams.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo

Pancreatic Cancer Action Network PSA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EvhkBUnxeQ

-Iain/iXo