Suspend vs Network Traffic - blockers

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 17:07:25 EDT 2008

Hi Ricardo,

We have not been good about communicating that so you are not the only
one unclear on the policy.

What we have is documented at: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Trac_conventions

Linked from the dev.laptop.org home page.

In short, you can mark a bug blocks?:8.2.0 and we will find it and try
to triage it up to blocks:8.2.0 or down to blocks-:8.2.0 (or possibly
change the milestone to 8.2.1).

HTHs.

Thanks,

Greg S

PS this is my understanding and not necessarily the consensus of the
group. Very likely other people have different opinions.