Suspend vs Network Traffic - blockers

Ricardo Carrano carrano at laptop.org
Fri Aug 15 16:50:52 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 12:56 PM, Greg Smith <gregsmitholpc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Deepak,
>
> Thanks for asking.
>
> I believe that infra mode = AP but no school server.
>
> My take is that this is a blocker. Until more school servers are deployed in
> the field, this will be one of our most common deployment models.
>
> I believe that you are referring 7972 and I'll leave that in blocker status
> until forced to choose a smaller list.
>
> If there's something else you can't do while looking at this, we could try
> to compare them...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg S
>
> Deepak Saxena wrote:
>>
>> On Aug 13 2008, at 03:27, Ricardo Carrano was caught saying:
>>>
>>> But the important result is that collaboration does not seem to be
>>> working in infra mode. Irrespective of the filter status, no icon is
>>> being presented in the mesh view of the other XO. Does anyone else
>>> experienced this?
>>
>> Would this be considered a blocker for 8.2 or do we primarilly
>> care about collaboration in mesh mode for deployments?
>>
>> ~Deepak

Greg and Deepak,

It's my mistake that I don't know of the policy to mark bugs as
blockers. Please, point me to the policy if there is one written.
I did marked 7972 as blocker, because I assume that G1G1 people will
get together and try to collaborate.
At this point I believe it is not that  a serious issue, but I also
believe that networks.cfg related issues are with us for some time
now. I am unable to do further tests with this one now.

Cheers!
Ricardo