Please help test our new 8.2.0 weekly beta, joyride-2301!

Ton van Overbeek tvoverbeek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 15:01:54 EDT 2008

NoiseEHC wrote:
> I feel the touchpad very jumpy, it was not jumpy at all with 708.

See trac #7788 and trac #7341.
I am doing more touchpad testing (going to change to switching between
joyride-2203 and update.1-708 with firmware q2e13)
and am still waiting if this one will be raised to a blocker for 8.2.0.
So if you want to chip in to raise the status of #7788 to blocker please
do so.

Have you tried with Q2E13? This firmware should have much better
handling of the embedded controller (EC)
which also deals with the touchpad.

Hopefully I'll have some results over the weekend.

Ton van Overbeek