First impressions of joyride-2280

Deepak Saxena dsaxena at laptop.org
Mon Aug 11 13:04:27 EDT 2008

On Aug 11 2008, at 11:09, Ton van Overbeek was caught saying:
> - TamTam sound seems to work OK for me. No hic-ups or noise.

Odd given that we have yet to commit the changes for #7603.

> - After suspending with the power button however (screen goes off)
>   and resuming with the power button, eth0 is down and does not
>   come up automatically. Manually bringing it up with ifconfig and
>   assigning it the same ip4 address as before allows to continue
>   the external ssh session.

Reproduced this here. I was able to just do an "ifconfig up eth0"
after resume and NM reinstantiated the connection to my AP and
my TCP sessions stayed up but this obviously wrong behaviour.

~Deepak

Deepak Saxena - Kernel Developer - dsaxena at laptop.org