inhibiting suspend via dbus

Deepak Saxena dsaxena at laptop.org
Sun Aug 10 15:38:05 EDT 2008

On Aug 09 2008, at 19:35, Mikus Grinbergs was caught saying:
> One possibility -- OFW already tests for "is the XO plugged in?".
> Maybe Ohm can test for that, and decide that suspend is not needed
> when the battery is fully charged, and is not being drained.

I don't think this would work for us as in some locations electrical
power is expensive and we want to conserve as much power as possible.

It could be made into a user-configurable setting via the control panel
for those situations where we do want this behaviour.

~Deepak

Deepak Saxena - Kernel Developer - dsaxena at laptop.org