Test results on Joyride 2230?

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Wed Aug 6 17:53:00 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 04:01 -0700, S Page wrote:
> Question: what should we put in Trac's "Version" field?  There's no
> "joyride-2230" and it isn't "Development build as of this date".   Is
> joyride still considered "olpc-3" ?

Yeah, we use the olpc-3 dist tags for our Fedora stuff so that seems
appropriate. It doesn't really matter though. You could leave it blank.
Just make sure you clearly indicate which joyride version you are using
by adding a keyword 'joyride-2230:-'

> And I wish I had known PDFs didn't work.

The wiki linked the PDF thing to an unrelated ticket that was already
marked as fixed. Next time, please file a new ticket. I just diagnosed
this and fixed it myself though, it'll be fixed when my new gnome-vfs2
packages hit joyride.

Thanks for testing, I look forward to seeing your next weekly report
once we have announced the new build to test :)

Daniel