Why we are about to not bother upkeeping TamTam.

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Tue Aug 5 23:26:03 EDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 5:57 PM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 16:16 -0400, jean piche wrote:
> If you are interested in doing this yourself, here is my approximate
> plan of action:
>  1. Test all the builds on latest joyride by installing manually
>  2. Read the specs about Scott's activity updater (which are on the
>   wiki, I think), in order to fully understand the processes involved
>   in shipping new activity versions

Just keeping http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities updated would be a
good start, and sufficient to ensure that activity updater picks it
up.  Look at the update_url information on [[Activity bundles]] for
alternatives/more information.

I believe that 6673 used to prevent TamTam from playing sounds (a five
month old bug), but it looks like Nat finally fixed this in TamTam git
8 days ago?
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )