Test results on Joyride 2230?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 21:16:31 EDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 11:38 PM, Greg Smith <gregsmitholpc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can we get a "show of hands" on who downloaded joyride 2230?

2230 running on 2 XOs here, and connecting to XS correctly.

I am organising a Test-a-thon with a bunch of wellington-based OSS
developers on Saturday morn over brunch. Need to decide what build to
target.

> If you did install it, can you send a quick reply. Any comments on what
> you tried and your impression of its stability is also welcome.

Looks great, quite stable for the few things I'm using it for. Nicer
connection UI.

OTOH, olpc-netlog is missing so I cannot recommend that to people
reporting "I can't associate to the XS" bugs :-(

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions