2230 and updating browse

Jacob Haddon thaesa at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 17:48:17 EDT 2008

Didn't even know about it. Great feature, btw!

it didn't seem to do anything different. Again it would download browse, but then instead of updating, it returned to the previous screen showing that browse needed to be updated....

so I rebooted, thinking this computer-cure-all may help, and it did not, same result.

additionally "log" shows up in my software update with the same results. I did try to update it individually and it too won't...

So I deleted browse, ran the software update, and it updated to 94. Must have been something with the install... but it seems to work now (shows up in list view as 94)

-j