Test results on Joyride 2230?

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Tue Aug 5 17:07:41 EDT 2008

Okay, it is a question I have been wanting to ask for a very long time.
Is it better to spam the TRAC with crashes or similar malfunctions about
alpha quality releases (like latest joyrides), or just be silent since
it happens occasionally and you do not have the time and manpower to
handle all those entries? I am asking this because there is not mention
about this in the wiki and I would like to hear something "official"
about this issue. For example normally I would not spam TRAC with
usability issues or crash report about the F9 rebase, but I would file
reports if you would make it the preferred method.

For example:
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7824
I know this since about 2200 but did not want to record since there are
much much bigger issues about the XO. Would have been better to just
file a ticket and forget that?

BTW: I will test record on a newer build before I will file this ticket,
it may have been magically fixed.... :)