The tedium of erasing journal entries

Aaron Konstam akonstam at
Sun Aug 3 15:38:37 EDT 2008

Someone in a recent message suggested that people should learn to
routinely erase Journal entries to prevent the NAND from filling up.

Unless I have missed something that is a very tedious task to lay on
someone using the current GUI interface for erasing journal entries.
Journal entries are added at a steady rate but their removal is a
tedious "one at a time process". I can't imagine child taking the time
to keep these entries erased routinely. Another erasure method is
Q: What do you say to a Puerto Rican in a three-piece suit? A: Will the
defendant please rise?
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at