Collaboration meeting notes

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 12:41:35 EDT 2008

Greg, Gary, Guillaume Desmottes, Sjoerd, Daf, Homunq, Michael met in IRC
at 10AM US ET August, 4.

Next meeting tomorrow, Tuesday 10AM US ET. freenode.net #olpc-meeting.

May need to meet every day at that time until we go through the whole list.

Will pick up triage of this list after ID 4045.

http://dev.laptop.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=milestone&component=telepathy-gabble&component=telepathy-salut&component=telepathy-other&component=presence-service&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=component

This link added to 9.1.0 page for consideration in next major release:
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/sugar/2008-July/007407.html

Main edits made in trac but some points noted here.

Update 5313 and 6908 as "collabora" to test.
moved 6379 to

6739 and 6774 - asked for a retest as it has not been reproducible
lately. Assigned to Joe.

5501 - set to document

4043 defer to 9.1.0 added to 9.1.0 page

4045 set to dupe of 5313 and closed. We'll find the scale number under
that 5313.

Thanks,

Greg S