Collaboration Requirements

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 03:58:26 EDT 2008

n Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 2:16 AM, Greg Smith <gregsmitholpc at gmail.com> wrote:
> First Michael:
>  > This feels very similar to an RFC.
>
> GS - Its not meant to be an RFC

I think Michael was just suggesting a time-saving device: you defined
"should", "must", etc, and there's a common standard for that kind of
verbiage that is used in RFCs. I think it's a good timesaver - all
technical ppl around here know about the RFC convention :-)

>  > We're actually on the trailing edge of collaboration technology

And I think you're *both* exaggerating, and being leading edge doesn't
matter that much. We want collab that is useful in education. We are
trailing our own expectations, and we'd like to do better.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions