journal suggestion

Jacob Haddon thaesa at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 12:16:26 EDT 2008

Hello,

First, forgive the suggestion if it is thought up, or implemented or just plain a bad idea. I am still running 652 so i can be of help to other G1G1 users.

One thing that strikes me is multiple journal entires. for example, if i am reading a book, each time I open the book, there will be an entry in the journal. (and the journal doesn't remember what page I was on, grrr)

What would make more sense to me would be a single entry for "read" and "this book" where the information was stored in that entry. Then if i wanted an earlier session, for example an older Tam Tam session, instead of the latest one, entries could be listed on the side from previous dates.

The reason for the suggestion is how long my journal has gotten, just from simple things such as reading a book.

-j