[sugar] Sugar\Windows won't ship

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Sat Apr 26 19:40:59 EDT 2008

On Apr 26, 2008, at 7:36 PM, John Watlington wrote:
> Ivan was not the only one fighting this battle,
> and I think he quite overstates his role...

Sorry, I didn't at all mean to imply I was the only one. I would have
preferred to have had no role at all in it, actually, since that
entire set of conversations was like a particularly tedious game of
broken telephone, and it was never clear who was opposed to what, and
for what reason. I'm just glad it's happening.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org