Attention Pilot programs: upgrade your B2s!

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Wed Apr 23 13:08:20 EDT 2008

Pilot programs with B2s and earlier should apply to have them upgraded
to B4s or C2s (G1G1 machines) in order that you can continue to use
the latest software releases.  Our developer and pilot processes have
been somewhat stalled for a while, but I've been told that they've
been recently unjammed and we've got a backlog of developer machines
to get out to y'all.  Please apply at http://projectdb.olpc.at/ and
state that you are upgrading B2 machines (a bit of information about
the state of your pilot would probably be appreciated as well).
Thanks for bearing with us!
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )