olpc_xo_qemu scripts - a little modification

Arne Babenhauserheide arne_bab at web.de
Fri Apr 11 07:14:09 EDT 2008

Hi,

This is my first post to this list, and my first (minor) contribution to the
OLPC project, but I'll keep it short (my wife's watching soccer right now,
and when the game finishes, I'll be away from keyboard for this day :-) ).

I changed the command --get-build to create the supplied target directory if
it doesn't yet exist, because it didn't feel "fluid" enough to me to require
the user to create the directory her-/himself when python can do it
automatically.

I attached the modified code and a diff.

Also I uploaded the code as mercurial repository to freehg.org:
- http://freehg.org/u/ArneBab/olpc_xo_qemu/

I hope my contribution proves useful...

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein
Heißt politisch sein

-- Mein öffentlicher Schlüssel (PGP/GnuPG):
http://draketo.de/inhalt/ich/pubkey.txt