Document sharing issues

James Simmons jim.simmons at walgreens.com
Tue Apr 22 10:04:00 EDT 2008

Guillaume,

I was using gabble every time.  The Collabora jabber server was up each
time I did a test, so I assume that by default I was using gabble.  I
have not yet tried a test with Salut because that seems to be broken on
the computer I have sugar-jhbuild on.  (I do have it working on another
box, but have not had the opportunity to do a test that way yet.)  The
stream tube code I use was adapted from the core Read activity.

Good luck with getting p2p working.  That sounds like it would help a lot.

James Simmons