fun and games with trying to un-suspend

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Tue Apr 22 05:43:38 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 11:20:49AM -0400, Chris Ball wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    > I've had these symptoms often over the course of the last two
>    > months, with various update.1 / joyride builds.
>
> This is http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/6590.  I'll put more effort into
> reproducing it here.

Thanks -- the laptop is supposed to un-suspend after the lid is
re-opened, right?  It never does this for me after any non-trivial
amount of time closed (e.g., if I close it overnight, don't move it,
then open it in the morning).  I could look at ohmd if you think
some debugging output there could help narrow down the problem; OTOH,
if I can just inspect the kernel's/syslogd's /var/log/messages output,
I can submit some of those lines...

> Thanks,
>
> - Chris.

Martin