freezing DCON for insecure boot

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Apr 18 06:19:28 EDT 2008

Hello Mitch & Scott,

I have a laptop with a developer key, running an unsigned
image with a few customizations for Turkey.

They want a pretty custom logo and I succeeded in getting it to
work in insecure mode, but it looks ugly because they see the
kernel barfing diag messages on the console for a few seconds
before the bootanim kicks in.

Is there some forth-fu I could use to fix it?  A modified olpc.fth
file would be best for me as I don't have much confidence with
forth and much time to implement and test it myself.

Thanks.

--
  \___/
  |___|  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/