How can I set my activity with P_DOCUMENT_RO enable?

Olivier Bélanger olivier.belanger at UMontreal.CA
Thu Apr 17 18:19:09 EDT 2008

Thanks Michael and Urko for feedback,

I have things working between Jam and SynthLab! I have to spread it
over all TamTam activities and to clean the code. New bundles coming
soon...

Olivier