More Planning Thoughts

Joshua Minor j at lux.vu
Wed Apr 16 13:56:45 EDT 2008

On Apr 15, 2008, at 11:16 PM, Michael Stone wrote:

> (Also, this week, particular thanks are due to Greg for his excellent
> and intriguing discussion [2] of, in my words, "how to avoid painting
> your team into ugly corners".)
>
>   [2]: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Mstone/
> August_planning#A_suggestion_on_how_to_reach_a_decision_quickly

This is an excellent suggestion.  It can also help to consider the
repercussions of *not* doing each of the three high level goals.
Specifically, would you choose: don't ensure that the existing
customer is successful, don't acquire new customers or don't expand
the capacity of the organization?

-josh