More Planning Thoughts

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at creativecommons.org
Wed Apr 16 03:02:45 EDT 2008

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008, Michael Stone wrote:

> Dear devel@,
>
> While I'm still rather far away from "done", I may have imposed enough
> structure on my present fragmented reflections on our goals to be worth
> your review [1].
>
>  [1]: http://teach.laptop.org/~mstone/planning/r1

Having just read it, I'll digest it in my sleep tonight.

> P.S. - (Feel free to wikify if it matters to you; I certainly appreciate
> the feedback I've received on [2], particularly Greg's comments [3].
> Alternately, would people find something like the FSF's GPLv3 comment
> system, the Django Book's comment system, or the Real World Haskell
> Book's comment system handy for preparing this sort of planning
> document? If so, can anyone volunteer to put up an instance?
> Alternately, does TOPP supply anything that addresses the communication
> problems posed by documents like this one?)

I'd like to suggest the AGPL-licensed, GPLv3-comment-system-like
co-ment.net.  I nominate the system, but I require a second before doing
it; since I'll be asleep, if that second emerges, I suggest acting by just
doing it. (-:

-- Asheesh.

P.S. I thought it was a proprietary hosted web service, like Flickr, but
then Michael pointed out to me it's AGPLware!

--
I guess you guys got BIG MUSCLES from doing too much STUDYING!