Usability testing

John R.Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Mon Apr 14 01:34:18 EDT 2008

I can echo all of that, and posted recently about my 4 year old. All the same
problems with paint: hard to guess what to click on to set the color, popover
frame gets very frustrating, two handed drag is a persistent issue for her,
speed of opening applications is too slow (in the initial release) and she gets
tired of waiting, thinks it isn't working. Too many words as the only way to do
things (words are fine, she's learning to read but it would be nice for some of
the simpler apps to have icons reminiscent of the function for everything).

-- John.