Mini-conference followup

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Mon Apr 7 16:14:03 EDT 2008

Hi, everyone!  Thanks to everyone who participated in the
mini-conference last Thurs/Fri.   If you presented slides or an
outline, please upload them to
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Mini-conference so that we can collect all
the information presented there.  (Some of you have already done
this!)

I've got 11 DV tapes on my desk containing the mini-conference
"proceedings".  We had to return the DV camera we were using to MIT,
but hopefully we can borrow another one to get the bits off the tapes,
and then I'll be transcoding and posting the talks as time permits.
I'll let you know as I progress.  If anyone would like to volunteer to
help, that would be appreciated!
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )