Becoming involved in XO software development?

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 04:05:11 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 5:13 AM, Greg Smith (gregmsmi)
<gregmsmi at cisco.com> wrote:
> Hi Janine,
>
>  Coming at your question from the user requirements side, I have one
>  request from the deployment in Uruguay.
>
>  They want to make it easier for kids to blog.

And people like me want to have easier ways to hear from teachers,
students, anybody involved with XOs in target countries. I need to be
able to feed this kind of information to PTAs and politicians, and we
all need it in order to know which way to move OLPC next.

Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/