OLPC security project

Jeremy Flores flores1 at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 2 21:56:45 EDT 2008

I think this might be a very interesting topic. I'm unsure as to what
has or has not been investigated though... should I concentrate my
analysis more on D-Bus, Telepathy, or how the presence service
implements these and the logical paths the system takes to get to the
service? If I should focus more on the implementation, which
files/directories should I look at?

Thanks again!
Jeremy