Mini-conference on Apr 3/4!

Jon Phillips jon at creativecommons.org
Tue Apr 1 22:53:34 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 15:39 +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 4:44 AM, Jon Phillips <jon at creativecommons.org> wrote:
> >
> >  On Sun, 2008-03-30 at 23:40 +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> >  > - just have the "talks" via mailing list and IRC?
> >
> >  I think that this will not work...if there is really a plan to have a
> >  conf., need to give like 1-2 months minimum for travel, esp. because so
> >  many are around the world. IMO, we should move the event to middle or
> >  end of may and then there will be a proper timeline and possibility for
> >  turnout.
>
> If we do this, then perhaps we should set now the goals for update.2
> and talk about the future in a May conference?
>
> I don't think we have time to do much more for update.2, unless we
> want to end shipping it after the summer...
>
> Tomeu

That sounds good...others what do you think? Is there a wiki page for
this?

Jon

--
Jon Phillips
jon at creativecommons.org
skype: kidproto (preferred phone)
im: kidproto
china phone: +86 1-360-282-8624

Business + Community Manager
Creative Commons
www.creativecommons.org

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice.  Creative Commons cannot and does not give legal advice.
You need to assess the suitability of Creative Commons' tools for
your particular situation, which may include obtaining appropriate
legal advice from a licensed attorney.