Ethiopian installation instructions

Sergey Udaltsov sergey.udaltsov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 04:14:28 EDT 2007

Bernardo

I do not see the part regarding the input methods up there. I think
there should be 2 parts: one for GTK IM (probably void, since it is
enabled by default with the locale), another for XIM - modifying
xorg.conf (or using setxkbmap) and setting GTK_IM_MODULE/QT_IM_MODULE.
What do you think on this?

Cheers,

Sergey