Ethiopian installation instructions

Benj. Mako Hill mako at atdot.cc
Thu Sep 13 11:47:14 EDT 2007

<quote who="Sergey Udaltsov" date="Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 09:17:52AM +0100">
> I do not see the part regarding the input methods up there. I think
> there should be 2 parts: one for GTK IM (probably void, since it is
> enabled by default with the locale), another for XIM - modifying
> xorg.conf (or using setxkbmap) and setting GTK_IM_MODULE/QT_IM_MODULE.
> What do you think on this?

I think it definitely belongs in the wiki page, regardless of how any
decision on the build works out.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako at atdot.cc
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results. --RMS