Dialog when stopping activity

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 11:29:58 EDT 2007

Well, sort of.

Generally speaking, it's OK to show confirmation dialogs when there
are ongoing processes (downloads, video compression, export
operations, etc.) which will be interrupted/terminated by stopping the
activity.  It's possible there will be other appropriate times as
well, regarding synchronous collaboration (games?). However, we do not
allow such dialogs for general purpose saves, which must simply be
automatic.

What types of Journal related issues do you have in mind?

- Eben