Teleconference information for software status meeting ( today, 21:00 EDT Boston)

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Wed Sep 5 12:15:22 EDT 2007

On 05/09/07 11:55 -0400, Chris Ball wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    > DIAL IN:
>    >   From the United States: 866-213-2185
>    >   From Outside the United States: 1-609-454-9914
>
> The audio quality on last night's call was awful.  What's the interest
> like (from current call participants) in moving the meetings to IRC?

IRC++.  I would have to encourage a very strict set of rules, to keep
the discussion from going off in the weeds - it is good for more people
to participate, but these meetings do serve a very important purpose.  We
don't want to get distracted with topics that could just as easily be
discussed on e-mail or in other IRC forums.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse
Systems Software Development Engineer