Teleconference information for software status meeting (today, 21:00 EDT Boston)

Bernardo Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Sep 5 12:04:00 EDT 2007

Chris Ball wrote:

>    > DIAL IN:
>    >   From the United States: 866-213-2185
>    >   From Outside the United States: 1-609-454-9914
>
> The audio quality on last night's call was awful.  What's the interest
> like (from current call participants) in moving the meetings to IRC?

IRC would certainly make it easier for me to participate.

On yesterday's call, I realized I was telling J5 the same thing he
had just said a few seconds earlier! :-)

Also, was the time of 21:00 EDT chosen for a particular reason?
Because people from Europe are hardly able to participate at
that time.  17:00 EDT would be 23:00 CEST... Way more feasible.

--
   // Bernardo Innocenti - One Laptop Per Child
 \X/  http://www.codewiz.org/