How does "record" activity the camera in Sugar?

Luna.Huang at quantatw.com Luna.Huang at quantatw.com
Wed Sep 5 08:55:33 EDT 2007

There is one question need someone tells me.

How does "record" activity the camera in Sugar?

I have one C test machine which has question.

When I open ¡°record¡± item, can fine there are some straight lines on left of a real-time display of the camera¡¯s input being shown.

The lines are highly concentrated to make the left of portrait is indistinct.

And all of real-time display has noise to make display is disturbance.

Use ¡°test /camera¡± on OFW, I did not fine the event.

I have done the memory test <mem86> is no problem.

Boot from USB, the event also exists.

I think it is HW question. But I don¡¯t know there has different between ¡°record¡± and OFW.

Please give idea to help me analysis quick.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Luna Huang / üS½‘Áá

Quanta EPBU