log-collect / log-send

Giannis Galanis galanis at laptop.org
Tue Oct 30 22:24:58 EDT 2007

Eduardo,

There is a wiki page with some similar info:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developer_Environment

I just realized that this page is created and edited by you

So you have written scripts for this purpose as well?

I have attached my two scripts. The are written in bash, but they are not
commented

"netstatus" gathers network info like:
mac
ip eth0,msh0,eth1,etc
dns
jabber server
MPP,AP,schoolserver,linklocal
gabble/salut

"netlog" gathers the following:
output from "netstatus"
info file with build,firmware,model
messages
Xorg.0.log (thanx Jim for the comment in the trac)
presenceservice.log
gabble.log
salut.log

yani