Peripherals Suggestions

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Sat Oct 20 23:55:55 EDT 2007

On Sat, Oct 20, 2007 at 10:30:48PM -0400, Ian Daniher wrote:
> I have been in contact with Zdenek Broz, who has a team of Czech undergrads
> working on designing a USB ADC Peripheral.
> They have little experience with linux, and use windriver from
> Jungo<http://www.jungo.com/windriver_usb_pci_driver_development_software.html>to
> write their drivers.
> Their schematic can be located here<http://volny.cz/resvol2/olpc-cpu-scheme.png>
> .
> Questions?
> Comments?
> Suggestions?

Don't use Jungo, it will not work for Linux, sorry.

Just write a "real" Linux USB driver, it's very easy and simple.

> Ideas?
> Volunteering?

If you need some help writing a Linux USB driver, there are a lot of
people associated with the Linux Driver Project
(www.linuxdriverproject.org) who would be very glad to help you out.

thanks,

greg k-h