evince module in read-activity

Assim Deodia assim.deodia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 02:03:21 EDT 2007

Hi All,

We are trying to figure out a way to pick the rendered text and pipe
it to espeak for text to speech synthesis.

We were going through read-activity.py and there it has imported
evince module in it. We tried to search it on git repository but were
unable to find it.

Is there any documentation which discusses how evince-olpc project is
being used in read-activity.

>From what we realized evince-olpc was a C project while read-activity
is a python based project. How is the interfacing being done between
the two projects?

Can anyone point to some resources which discusses how the evince
class is being used in read-activity. Or what would be the most
suitable way to get the text data from read-activity.

Thanks
--
With Regards
Assim