Unable to run/install read-activity in sugar-jhbuild
goyal.hemant at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 15:00:36 EDT 2007
This is a newbie question, I have been trying to run the read-activity in
sugar environment for quite some time now with no success.
1. I pulled the latest read-activity source code from git repository
of read by running ./sugar-jhbuild update. This step updated the
read-activity source code to version 33.
2. I then changed to the sugar shell by runnng ./sugar-jhbuild shell.
3. I then navigated to sugar-jhbuild/source/read-activity.
4. I ran python setup.py dist to create an xo bundle to check the
version number of the activity.
5. Finally i ran python setup.py install
sugar-jhbuid/source/read-activity to install the activity.
I've also tried running ./sugar-jhbuild build several times but I still
cannot see the shortcut/launch icon to the Read Activity in the Sugar
environment. Any step that I am missing?
Help would be greatly appreciated.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Devel