font size when running under emulation?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Oct 8 12:42:48 EDT 2007

X under emulation uses the kernel frame buffer device and cannot
change its resolution. You need to set a different resolution in the
kernel arguments:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Emulating_the_XO/
Help_and_tips#Setting_Framebuffer_resolution

This lets you do 1280x1024. No emulator currently supports 1200x900
as far as I know. And I'm not sure if the kernel would use it if it did.

- Bert -