font size when running under emulation?

Mon Oct 8 12:30:40 EDT 2007

Thanks. That worked great: I set the monitor size and now have a nice
big font. Follow-up question, though: how do I increase the emulated
screen resolution to the standard 1200x900 or something close to it?
I've tried various tweaks to xorg.conf based on some information on the
wiki, but it always comes up 1024x768.

Thanks again,
--Dave