Changing Sugar system font?

Antoine van Gelder hummingbird at hivemind.net
Fri Oct 5 14:24:16 EDT 2007

Here are replacements for the /boot/grub/grub.conf and
/etc/X11/xorg.conf files I use when working under vmware.

Sets screen resolution to 1280x1024 and X to 200dpi which makes for more
readable fonts.

  - a

Wilhelm Fitzpatrick wrote:
> I've begun to experiment with OPLC images under VMware and Qemu.  So
> far, with all the images I've tried, (546, 609, 613), the system font
> being used in Sugar is insanely small, to the point of near
> unreadability.
>
> Via googling, I was able to find a hint on how to change the
> developer console font size, but so far I've not been able to figure
> out where I can influence the font that is used throughout the GUI.
> Can anybody give me a pointer as to where to look?
>
> I apologize in advance if this is not the right list for such
> questions (although if it isn't, I'd appreciate being directed to the
> correct one).
>
> -wilhelm

"Any organization that designs a system (defined broadly) will produce a
  design whose structure is a copy of the organization's communication
  structure."

  - Melvin Conway