Changing Sugar system font?

Wilhelm Fitzpatrick rafial at well.com
Fri Oct 5 14:13:07 EDT 2007

I've begun to experiment with OPLC images under VMware and Qemu.  So
far, with all the images I've tried, (546, 609, 613), the system font
being used in Sugar is insanely small, to the point of near
unreadability.

Via googling, I was able to find a hint on how to change the
developer console font size, but so far I've not been able to figure
out where I can influence the font that is used throughout the GUI.
Can anybody give me a pointer as to where to look?

I apologize in advance if this is not the right list for such
questions (although if it isn't, I'd appreciate being directed to the
correct one).

-wilhelm